Monday, May 15, 2017

The Green Lion

This Oil of the Sun, enclosed in a retort hermetically sealed, you must place for elevation that it may be exalted and doubled in its degree. Then put the vessel, still closely shut, in a cool place. Thus it will not be dissolved, but coagulated. Place it again for elevation and coagulation, and repeat this three times. Thus will be produced the Tincture of the Sun, perfect in its degree. Keep this in its own place.

The Treasure of Treasures, Paracelsus the Great
The Green Lion devouring the Sun is an alchemical symbol representing what is probably the effect of sulphuric acid acquired from green iron sulphate salts dissolving gold, yielding a gold solution that can be used for plating or perhaps ingesting.  Sol is also a symbol for consciousness (the Ruach) and from the point of view of spiritual or psychological alchemy the Green Lion could be said to be the phase in which this part of the being is ''dissolved'' to allow access to the higher self (the Neschamah) - i.e. super cellular consciousness.  From another perspective Vincent Bridges discusses the importance of meteoric glass such as the green stone moldavite in the work of Renaissance alchemists.  He suggests that Bohemia is littered and infused with this prima materia which greatly contributes to the area's mystical appeal.  Although the chemical composition of moldavite is mainly aluminium oxide and silicon oxide there are other substances such as beryllium and iridium bound up in there which could be ingested were the moldavite to be dissolved, or ground to a fine powder.


As many of my good friends know I have been playing around curing myself and others with alchemical quackery for many years.  I regularly ingest colloidal silver and this combined with Vit D. supplements and allicin pills provides an extremely effective defence against infection - i.e. garlic, silver and (the biological form of) sunlight slay the undead.  I have always been curious about the effects of ingesting gold but have yet to try it. However, I have been using a moldavite rejuvenation (anti-time) amulet which I enchanted myself in the Tower through the use of the Time Phone - and this does seem to be a potent crystal to work with.


There is no doubt that humans are generally deficient in minerals and very few seem to address this as one of the causes of their medical problems.  My own life has been improved by simply taking magnesium let alone the anti-demon combo outlined above.  The soil has been over farmed and fertilizers do not replace all the trace minerals that used to reside there, food therefore no longer contains sufficient quantities of what you need.  I believe that for maximum efficacy the human being may need substances we wouldn't normally think we do - i.e. gold.  Gold is being used in all kinds of innovative ways at the moment in electronics, catalysts and medicine - who is to say our nervous, immune and a variety of different enzyme systems couldn't benefit?  One of the possible reasons behind the disappearing gold in the world may be that someone who knows better is eating it all...



As I explained the other day I have been working to transform/upgrade my temple-library to Tudorian splendour for better time travel resonance.  I went to purchase a writing desk and as I entered the antique bazaar the first thing to greet me was this Green Lion.  I purchased him, without haggling, have named him Paracelsus and am taking this materialized symbol (so fresh off the astral he was dripping Azoth) as a cue to do some things a) advance my knowledge of various forms of alchemy b) transfer this knowledge to the work I have been doing on (super) cellular consciousness and time travel and c) eat gold.  I am charging him at the moment and I have to say he is very responsive - I might even attempt to conjure the Ruach of Paracelsus into him - after all, why not? My partner, with zero knowledge of alchemy, arranged the books around him without any involvement from me (if I had been involved he would have been the centre of a cluster of magic books) and I noticed that she placed a gold book with 1666 as the title on one side and a book called The Goldfinch on the other.

Rectify until you find the true, clear Green Lion, which you will recognise by its great weight. You will see that it is heavy and large. This is the Tincture, transparent gold. You will see marvellous signs of this Green Lion, such as could be bought by no treasures of the Roman Leo. Happy he who has learnt how to find it and use it for a tincture!

The Treasure of Treasures, Paracelsus the Great

No comments:

Post a Comment