Monday, December 4, 2017

The Life Magickal - Aims and Intentions


Hello, hello, baby
You called, I can't hear a thing.
I have got no service
In the club, you see, see
Wha-wha-what did you say?
Oh, you're breaking up on me
Sorry I cannot hear you,
I'm kinda busy.

Telephone, Lady Gaga

I have long been dissatisfied with the abundance of hazy terminology to denote different classes of spiritual entities (elementals, kings, angels, demons, daimones, archons, fae, saints, djinn, aliens, background people, time cops, etc) - these may all have great names that help to keep the wheels of publishing grinding but they are contained in a painfully weak zoology. Similarly I dislike the notions of a ''spiritual'' ''otherworld'' behind some kind of membrane where we talk to spirits like convicts behind plexiglass on prison phones and I think there are other ways to rationalise and describe these and other experiences. Occultists have surrendered attempts at unification, embraced woolliness and the scientific spirit that once animated us feels like it is dying or dead. Can we construct a unifying theosophy which is a little more robust?

In the aftermath of the 231 Gates Project, Raziel's information on time travel has ''decentralised'' magic for me by removing the magician as the active cause [presentism] and asking me to look at all phenomena as being entangled through time [eternalism].  He introduced me to such ideas as: a determined sandbox pocket universe; pinch-points;  an ''astral past''; the time traveller swarm; daughter universes; genetic dimensions; that most of infinity is uninhabitable.  In Fourteen Minotaurs he introduced me to a new way of viewing synchronicities and the navigation thereof changing my perception of magic forever.  In Some General Theory I outlined a new way of classifying spiritual entities and this kind of thinking will lay the groundwork for an esoteric worldview where we only have entities of one type across time, that humans are the same [spiritual] species as the others and all share ''DNA'' - an esoteric genetics, if you like.    In One Hundred and One Pieces of Mind Man Trivia I looked at the idea of the astral plane as a place of shared memories versus a stream of shared memories that are actually our conscious experience going back through time [or history...], a reversiverse - and I will continue to explore the structure/mechanics of the astral plane in this new project.

What am I doing? I'm talking to a blank telephone because there is a dead man on the other end of this fucking line.

Neil McCauley, Heat

Moving forward requires consolidating all the work on time travel into one coherent testable hypothesis which unifies all spirit(s) through time. The hard form of this hypothesis will try to explain all spiritual communication as direct conscious temporal entanglement with an entity at a different point in time, the soft form will allow for communication to be occurring between them via  interaction on a subconscious/superconscious ''dream'' level.  For example when I conjure Osiris and he gives me information a) the hard form would see him near consciously providing answers as if on the other side of a telephone - my act of ''magic'' is directly entangled with his and instead of one being a god and one being a mortal in two different worlds/planes we are simply two magicians interacting across time (or rather, within history)  or b) the soft form that I would be entangling with his dreams (or other parts of his mind) and the provision of information is happening without his conscious knowledge, similarly other entities may tap into my dreams or subconscious and tap my ''wisdom''* - learning things they ''couldn't possibly have known'' and feeling like it has come from a ''spirit''.  Raziel has dismissed the ideas that spirits do magic which ''cause'' things to happen but the [potential] energy/information exchange from entanglement could provide the ''oomph'' which causes universes to diverge at ''robust branching moments'', these points already established in the/our ''surviving histories'' i.e. within the finite set of variant selves which have ended up in ''coherent'' universes.

  • During my Tower work I communicated with Edward Kelley using the Time Phone and also streamed the Enochian Calls back to him from the future - from my perspective Edward Kelley would seem to be a ghost, but from his perspective was I a ghost or even an Angel?  At times conversations felt direct and at other times they felt like we were interacting through dreams - what is the true nature of the separating membrane?
  • The role of language in the efficacy of communication particularly with ancient spirits and ''elementals'' - how do you ''talk'' to a hatchet fish in an ancient ocean?  Do my interactions with Sumerian deities improve if I speak Sumerian?
  • The role of visions/dreams in communication with spirits and whether symbolic or emotional communication skips the need for shared language - this seems to support the soft form?
  • The role of the ''HGA'' as the trans-temporal spirit and whether other spirits could be classed as trans-temporal (hypercosmic? Gods)?
  • Are ''aliens'' interstellar, inter-dimensional or trans-temporal?  Although space appears to be ''out there'' is it in anyway actually playable or simply the background art of a much smaller pocket universe both in time and space?
  • Are Angels A.I.?
These and more questions will be generated, discussed and practically investigated and I will give myself a time table of one year to present some kind of metathesis on this.  I will summarize key points from the extant work with Raziel and provide one document to my readers at the end.  If anybody would like to get involved I will provide a monthly update specifically relating to this along the way and if people want to test the same theories via experiment I would be pleased to hear from you.  Before the New Year I will have condensed the above into some kind of more or less coherent hypothesis (which can of course be tested and revised) and as discussed/established in the previous post I will work closely with Raziel, Enlil and Inanna, communicating with the former monthly and propitiating the latter weekly - in this we will assume/see Enlil and Inanna as the actual people the Gods were based on [intra-temporal] and Raziel as the effective HGA [trans-temporal].  Other spirits will be contacted as necessary.

Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna think anymore,
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor
Stop callin', stop callin'
I don't wanna think anymore,
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor. 

Telephone, Lady Gaga


*There was an experience of this in the ''Mantis contact?'', a sense of being rifled through - how much of that is going on constantly?

No comments:

Post a Comment