The entire list of characters is as follows:
- The Ignorant Genius - The Altered Future - The Pituitary - KETHER
- The Ignorant Fool - Reducing the Future - The Pineal (Serotonin) - CHOKMAH
- The Bloodless Being - Changing the Future - The Pineal (melatonin) - BINAH
- The Treefrog - Experience of the Moment - The Thyroid - DAATH
- The Shellfish - Reaction to the Moment - The Thymus - CHESED
- The Confused Venutian - Analysis of the Moment - The Thymus - GEVURAH
- The Prisoner - The Inner Mind - The Pancreas - TIFERETH
- The Mime - Forgetting - The Adrenals (cortisol) - NETZACH
- The Jay - Remembering - The Adrenals (adrenaline) - HOD
- The Many Mannered Mind Man - The Genitals (sex hormones) - YESOD
Each of these characters will express the hormone that is associated with it more or less than average and as a result of this certain moods and various physical attributes will be displayed. From analysis of the mood and attributes one can come to a knowledge of the 'root-character' of an individual that one meets and so help them more effectively.
There are important points to remember here though that will be dealt with more thoroughly later on:
- Psychological damage from abuse or spoiling someone can distort the 'natural' root-character, such that they will present a 'mask' to the world that does not match up with that root character.
- The root-character may lie between these archetypes - typically on a 'path' between the two - but before one can contemplate the paths between the characters and how they are expressed one must learn the fundamental archetypes themselves.